Selalu ada bahu jalan juga kok. Tenang aja
Jika cinta benar-benar beralih dari kita, tentu ia akan mengenakan pakaian terbaiknya ketika tiba hari. Datang dan pergi dengan adab, pamit karena kuat musabab
Jika cinta benar-benar beralih dari kita, setidaknya ia akan menitip kenangan-kenangan manis sebelum memutuskan untuk tak menetap lagi di dada kita
Jika cinta benar-benar beralih dari kita, pasti tak sedemikian hebat dikobarkan api tanpa memberi tahu kita cara memadamkannya
Jika cinta benar-benar beralih dari kita, tentu aku dan kau tak dibiarkan menebak-nebak sisa debar di masing-masing ketiadaan kabar
Jika cinta benar-benar beralih dari kita, sebelum meranggas ia akan membiarkan buahnya kita sesap sampai habis.
Terkadang Tuhan menyelamatkan masa depan sesorang melalui sakit hati yang teramat dalam. Sabar aja :)
Lupa siapa yang ngomong
Can you tell me? How could a love that was once so strong and last for so long can all of a sudden be gone…
Every night you pull me into the same scene, With so many “what if” and “what could have been”
Like a scent which stuck deep within my nose..
Like my favorite scar.. Who would forever stay away this far..
So how, tell me how to let go like you did?
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to new music.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself. How to feel better and become better by me (via timidgeek)
I finally came to realize. That it won’t be me, on who you will be spending your time. I thought I was prepared but I guess I was wrong. After struggling to hold onto something that is not right, to tight… Now thanks for whatever the future brings, I’ll find my luck. Thanks for letting me go.. Thanks for letting me flow.. I’ll finally be fine. And… let me let go like you did